Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday's Faces from the Past

Friday's Faces from the Past 
is a way to highlight photos, of known ancestors or complete unknowns. 

I've been terrible and lazy lately when it comes to working on my genealogy! That happens to me almost every summer. I work outside in the garden in the summer, and get back to my genealogy in the winter. 

Well, I am working on a new genealogy project, (even though it is summer) and I hope to post it for you here soon. In the mean time here is an unlabeled photo. Do you know who these people are?

Please message me if you do! stompee@bellsouth.net  
or by facebook if you are my "friend". 

EDIT: Brenda, Byron and Barbara all believe that this is their Aunt Doris from England. She may not be a "Hicks" but she is family nonetheless! Sister* (I'm guessing) to their mother Florence Holland Hicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment